Website development is a broad term that incorporates all areas of developing a website for the World Wide Web. This can include website design, backend programming, website promotion and maintenance.
How can I benefit from a website?
With the spectacular growth of the web, it is now essential for any businesses to have a web presence. Due to dynamic nature of the Web, a well developed website can be a strong competitive advantage, helping you present new products, reach more customers and provide them with fresh information almost in real-time. Through a website you can:
- Provide information about company.
- Promote your products or services.
- Sell products/services online (e-commerce).
- Provide any additional information about news, events or discounts.
- Receive feedback and provide customer support.ite Maintenance – let professionals take care of your website support.
As a Philanthropic Foundation providing potential grantees with the appropriate information makes the entire Grant Management process simpler. Appropriate information includes:
- Grantee Name
- Year Granted
- Grant Amount
- Geographical Area Served
- Program Area
On the other hand, as a Foundation you would like to limit a large amount of information that is available to the general population. This would include:
- Payment Dates
- Declination Reason
- Rejected Grants
- Personal Information
A well organized website will allow an external user to search on items that you would like to to see, and mask all other grant information that you would like to hide.
Website design is the part of building a website which can include design of web pages using colour, graphics, animation, photographs and fonts.
How can I benefit from website design?
A truly well designed website can turn into a strong marketing tool, the primary objective of which is to accentuate your company’s identity, thus enabling you to differentiate from your competition and making your business succeed in a highly competitive environment. People, who browse the web, look at hundreds of websites and only an eye-catching look can make them want to stay on your website for a few more seconds. After that only an easy navigation and well-organized content can encourage them to stay longer and to come back again and again.
With us you will get a website that is:
- Elegant – with eye-catching yet unobtrusive design with tasteful use of colour, graphics, animation, photographs and fonts.
- Functional – performs business functions it was designed for.
- User-friendly – with well-organized and easily readable content.
- Easy-to-use – with simple and intuitive navigation.
Website maintenance is a continuous process of improving and supporting a website to keep it working and up-to-date.
How can I benefit from website maintenance?
To attract visitors your site needs to change and enhance. But developing and updating of the website can be a very time consuming task, especially if you are not a specialist. Hiring a professional to do this job can be much more effective, because:
- They already have knowledge and experience, so the quality is higher and work is done faster.
- They have necessary software, so you don’t have to spend money on it.
- It saves you a lot of time and effort.
For your convenience there are two maintenance options:
- Single website update – this option allows you to make one-off changes to your website as and when required, without further commitment. Prior to making any changes, Reality Software will provide you with a fixed price quotation so you know exactly how much the update will cost before your start.
- Website maintenance agreements – this option allows you to make changes to your website throughout the period of the contract and pay on an hourly basis to simplify the billing and administrative process and get lower pricing.
Custom PHP Programming
PHP Programming offers one of the most cost effective means of putting your dynamic site onto the web. Most web hosting companies offer PHP andMySQL services to allow for dynamic database driven content.
Why PHP Programming?
If you’re not a programmer, you probably don’t care much about which code language your website uses – you simply want your website to do the things it needs to do and to do them well.
The truth is that your website’s code language makes a huge impact on what features can be used, how customizable the site is, data security and long term compatibility. PHP is an open source scripting language, meaning that the software used to develop PHP websites is both free and capable of being integrated with new programs and capabilities as technology evolves.
Custom PHP coding provides incredibly diverse functionality. PHP websites may be as simple as a basic 5 page info site, or they may be as complex as an ecommerce mySQL database which manages an inventory of thousands of products and suggests products based off user behavior in the form of dynamic content.
We’ve chosen to specialize in PHP programming because PHP coding allows us to offer our clients a nearly limitless range of customized features and applications.
Custom PHP Websites & Applications
Websites programmed in PHP can be tooled with nearly any design features and custom applications. By specializing in professional PHP programming, we’re able to provide an exhaustive list of custom website features and software applications, including:
- MySQL Database Management System Programming
- Dynamic Database Generated Website Content
- Google Map and UPS API Integration
- Banner and button ad managment administration
- Custom Ecommerce Website Design
- Highly Accurate Custom Analytic Reporting
- Custom Back-end Development and custom Content Management Systems
- Custom MySQL Database Management Systems
In addition to custom PHP programming services, Web Advances also provides professional mySQL database management system programming and customization. We often use mySQL for sites which require heavy multi-user access to a back end database for the purpose of updating or managing site content. Like the PHP language with which it is paired, such as ecommerce website management or subscription based applications, MySQL database management systems offer virtually limitless opportunities for customization.